The ability to release air/wind on a specific target area. Sub-power of Air Attacks. Variation of Elemental Blast and Gas Blast.
The user can release air/wind over a specific target area causing great damage and/or delivering great shock waves of pure force.
- Generally unrefined and in-discriminating.
- The Air Cannon (Doraemon)
- The Air Propulsion Gun (Just Cause 2)
- The Thundergun (Call of Duty: Black Ops)
- All flamethrowers except the Phlogistinator (Team Fortress 2)
- Nikyu Nikyu no Mi (One Piece)
- Kyubu Kyubu no Mi (One Piece)
- Thousand Sunny (One Piece); Goan Cannon
- Franky Shogun (One Piece); General Cannon
- Sorcery Clima-Tact (One Piece)
Erigor (Fairy Tail) using Wind Magic: Wind Palm.
Lugia (Pokémon) using "Aeroblast" to fire a powerful air vortex beam.
Dorothy (Marchen Awakens Romance) can release powerful blasts of air with Zephyrus Broom.
Chimera (Marchen Awakens Romance) uses her magical power to release a concussive wave of air from her palm.
Bartholomew Kuma's (One Piece) Ursus Shock.
Nami (One Piece) using Gust Sword to shoot a gust of pressurized air from her Clima-Tact.
Hyde and Eido (Zatch Bell!) release a blast of compressed air with their spell, Jikiru.