- Aerokinetic Attacks
- Air Projection
- Wind Attacks
The user can release/use air/wind to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Air Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of air/wind.
- Air Beam Emission: Release beams of air/wind.
- Air Blast: Release air/wind over a specific target area.
- Air Bolt Projection: Release many low powered projectiles of air/wind.
- Air Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of air/wind.
- Air Breath: Discharge air/wind blasts from mouth.
- Air Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Air Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with air/wind.
- Air Pillar Projection: Project air/wind pillars.
- Air Spike Projection: Project air/wind spikes.
- Air Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of air/wind.
- Air Wave Emission: Send out a wave of air/wind that repels everything.
- Expanding Air Bolts: Project air/wind that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Air Blasts: Release blasts of air/wind in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release air blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Airborne Attacks: Channel their techniques through air.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of air/wind.
- Omnidirectional Air Waves: Send out a wave of air/wind in all directions.
- Razor Wind: Use air/wind to slice enemies.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of air/wind that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release air/wind blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release air/wind blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of air.
- Wind Vision: Emit air/wind from one's eyes.
- Zap: A tiny short release of air/wind to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Aerokinetic Constructs
- Air Manipulation
- Air Mimicry
- Air Solidification
- Bubble Manipulation (when combined with water)
- Force-Field Generation
- Gas Attacks
- Gas Manipulation
- Nitrogen Manipulation
- Oxygen Manipulation
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Special Attacks
- Volatile Constructs
- Users may require source of air/wind to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Sword of Lucida (Xiaolin Chronicles)