The ability to transfer age to and from another living thing to make the user younger or older. Sub-power of Age Manipulation and Life-Force Absorption. Not to be confused with Age Absorption.
The user can transfer age and life force to and from an object or being.
- Generally, when the user doesn't possess the power of immortality, they may have to continually steal the age/youth of others to stay alive.
- When user gives life, their life time decreases, but this problem can be nullified by immortality.
- Penelope Spectra (Danny Phantom)
- Leona Mills (Heroes)
- Dorian Gray (The Picture of Dorian Gray and The League of Extraordinary Gentleman)
- Chronologicum (Yin Yang Yo)
- Javna (Charmed)
- Chrissy Parker (Smallville)
- Patrick (Supernatural)
- Queen Ravenna (Snow White & the Huntsman)
- Max Evans (Roswell); by accident
- Mad Mod (Teen Titans)
- Weird Sisters (Gargoyles)
- The Vulture (Marvel Comics)
Demona and Macbeth (Gargoyles) having their age transferred between each other by the Weird Sisters.
Penelope Spectra (Danny Phantom)
Robin is held prisoner after Mad Mod (Teen Titans) transferred his youth into his body, making Robin a decrepit old man
The Vulture (Marvel) before he uses his age transferal powers
The Vulture after he transferred Spider-Man's youth into his body, temporarily making him young again.
An unmasked Spider-Man after his youth was transferred into The Vulture's body
Dean Winchester after he lost 25 years of his life, gambling with Patrick (Supernatural)