- Aging Empowerment
- Maturation Empowerment
The user can gain physical energy and exponential power as the user gets older, they essentially do not need to work to increase their power, as they become steadily stronger with each year the user is alive. With every passing year, the user's body and skills becomes more powerful and their abilities become even more advanced as their power increases as part of a trait of their physiology.
If the user is ageless, their body will stay in prime condition, but would still become stronger while still retaining youth, due to the user only needing to become older in terms of age to get stronger.
- Without Immortality the user will eventually die of natural/unnatural causes
See Also: Stronger With Age.
- Wyndians (Breath of Fire)
- Rust Tyrano (Chrono Trigger)
- Baneliches (Forgotten Realms)
- Null the Living Darkness (Marvel Comics)
- Asgardians (Marvel Comics)
- Kitsunes (Japanese Mythology/Folklore)
- Kryptonians (DC Comics)
- Vampires (Various Sources)
- Hakudoshi (Inuyasha)
- Alicorns (AestheticB's The Immortal Game)
- Lycans (Underworld)