- "It's impossible to tell you my age; it changes all the time!"
- ― Alphonse Allais (French Literature)
- "This thing all things devours: Birds, beasts, trees, flowers; Gnaws iron, bites steel; Grinds hard stones to meal; Slays king, ruins town, And beats high mountain down"
- ― Gollum (The Hobbit)
The user can accelerate the age of themselves and others/objects with varying speeds/rates, as in age 2 years in one year, 5 in 3 years or even 10 years in a day. The user can make the aging automatic, so the victim ages at a rapid rate. If used offensively, the user can make beings and objects age to death, leaving nothing but dust. Because everything is subject to aging, this power could be used to destroy everything.
Alternatively, the user could make others who wish to be older (like a kid who wishes to be a teenager and a teenager who wishes to be an adult) but unless the user can reverse the process, the changes are permanent.
- Accelerated Time Bolts
- Age Manipulation
- Age Shifting
- Aging Breath
- Death Aspect Inducement
- Time Acceleration
- Decelerated Aging and Temporal Rewind may resist this power to an extent.
- Users of Youth Inducement can reverse the ages, including the user's age, undoing their damage.
- Will not work on Semi-Immortals and Immortals.
- Mask of Aging (Bionicle)
- Laser Screwdriver (Doctor Who)
- Ghost ÄRM, Ark Torff (Marchen Awakens Romance)
- Ghost ÄRM, Rondo of Time (Marchen Awakens Romance)
- Energy Steroid (One Piece); if overdosed
- Argosian Nanites (Stargate SG-1)
- Age-O-Matic (Tomodachi Life)
- Time Gem (Marvel Comics)