Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "I didn't think it would end this way."
- "End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path, one that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass, and then you see it."
- "What? Gandalf? See what?"
- "White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise."
- "Well, that isn't so bad."
- "No. No, it isn't."
- ― Gandalf and Pippin (The Lord of the Rings)
- Soul Movement
The user is capable of taking the souls of others, willingly or otherwise, to the afterlife.
- Targets may have to be either mortally wounded (beyond medical attention), dying, or dead before they can be taken to the afterlife.
- May be able to transport the dead only to a specific afterlife (Heaven, Hell, Valhalla, etc.).
- Soul Anchoring is the perfect counter.
- Curses and rituals may prevent a soul from being approached or taken by a psychopomp.
- Cannot prevent souls from returning to the physical realm.
- Souls with Indomitable Wills may be resistant/immune.
- May not be able to affect themselves.
Live Action TV
- Pentecostal (Lucifer)