Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "I forgot to tell you. Humans who use Death Notes don't make their way to Heaven or to Hell. What awaits them after death? Nothing."
- ― Ryuk, Death Note 2: The Last Name
The user can prevent the souls of others from entering the afterlife, either leaving the victim stranded in Limbo or rendering them unable to die.
- Death Removal
- Immortality Bestowal: Should a victim be banned from entering the afterlife, they will be rendered essentially unable to die.
- Realm Closure: By closing off the realms of the afterlife, souls will be incapable of moving on.
- Soul Trapping: By trapping a soul, the victim will be unable to move on.
- Afterlife Border
- Afterlife Marking
- Astral Trapping
- Ghost Physiology
- Soul Absorption
- Soul Destruction
- Soul Manipulation
- May only be able to ban a victim from a specific afterlife (Heaven, Hell, etc.).
- May be involuntary/constantly active.
- Users of Eternal Rest Inducement are immune.
See also: Barred from the Afterlife
- Death Notes (Death Note)
- Horcruxes (Harry Potter)
- Dark Matter Asteroid (The Outer Limits)