- "The way is shut. It was made by those who are dead, and the dead keep it. The way is shut."
- ― Legolas (The Lord of the Rings)
The power to control the border between life and death.
User can control the movement/communication over the border between life and death, allowing the living/dead to communicate over it, taking them to the other side from where they are (by force if necessary), or prevent the movement to either direction, effectively either dooming the target to never die/pass on or making their death irreversible.
- Afterlife Messaging
- Afterlife Prevention
- Afterlife Transport
- Death Negation
- Underworld Path
- Unavertable Death
- Afterlife Lordship
- Afterlife Marking
- Grim Reaper Physiology
- Shinigami Physiology
- Soul Manipulation
- Underworld Lordship
- Targets may have to actually be dead before they can be taken to the afterlife.
- May be limited to controlling the border of/to a specific afterlife (Heaven, Hell, Valhalla, etc.).
- Death/Grim Reaper (Folklore)
- Psychopomps (Folklore/Mythology)
- Aqua (Konosuba); originally
- Eris (Konosuba)
- White Phoenix of The Crown (Marvel)
- Deities of Death/Underworld (Mythology)
- Eiki Shiki (Touhou Project)
- Death (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Hades (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Gaede (Valkyrie Crusade)
- The Goddess/Winged Figure (Voltron)
- The Light (Ghost Whisperer)