- Aether Projection
- Quintessence Attacks
The user can release/use aether to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Aether Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of aether.
- Aether Beam Emission: Release beams of aether.
- Aether Blast: Release aether over a specific target area.
- Aether Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of aether.
- Aether Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of aether.
- Aether Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Aether Breath: Discharge aether from the mouth.
- Aether Cutting: Use aether to cut opponents.
- Aether Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with aether.
- Aether Pillar Projection: Project aether pillars.
- Aether Spike Projection: Project aether spikes.
- Aether Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of aether.
- Aether Wave Emission: Send out a wave of aether that repels everything.
- Expanding Aether Bolts: Project aether that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Aether Blasts: Release blasts of aether in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release aether blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of aether.
- Omnidirectional Aether Waves: Send out a wave of aether in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit aether from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks ofaether that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release aether blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release aether blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of aether.
- Zap: A tiny short release of aether to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Users may require outside source of energy/matter to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Kiriha Kurano (Invaders of the Rokujouma)
- Saints and Gods (Saint Seiya)
- Rin Tohsaka (TYPE-MOON)
- Agnese Sanctis (A Certain Magical Index)
- Purple Dragons (The Legend of Spyro)
- Cynder (The Legend of Spyro)
- Shulk (Xenoblade Chronicles); via Monado
- Will Vandom (W.I.T.C.H.)
- Nerissa (W.I.T.C.H.)