- Air/Wind Creature Creation
- Air/Wind Entity Creation
- Formulated Air/Wind Blasts
User is able to create beings of air/wind or shape existing air/wind into wanted shapes and purposes. They can grant the beings varying levels of independence (controlled, automatons/programmed, semi-independent) and existence (momentary to permanent) and delete the creature once they are done with them.
- Create beings with Air Mimicry.
- May have limit for how independent the created beings can be.
- May have a limit for how long the created beings exist.
- May be unable to create air/wind, being limited to shaping from already existing sources.
- Created beings' structural strength may be limited by the users will.
- May lack the punch that other elements could give.
- Airbenders (Avatar:The Last Airbender)
- Leon Elliott (Black Cat)
- Toshizō Hijikata (Drifters)
- Fūko Kirisawa (Flame of Recca)
- Might Guy (Naruto)
- Jabra (One Piece)
- Hyde and Eido (Zatch Bell!)