The power to perform aerobatic stunts while flying.
- Aerial Acrobatics
User can perform aerobatic stunts while flying, including doing turns, loops, corkscrews, barrel rolling, spins, fly upside down or backwards like a hummingbird, etc.
- Air Manipulation
- Atmospheric Adaptation
- Enhanced Athleticism
- Helicopter Propulsion
- Unrestricted Movement
- May require air/atmosphere to maintain lift.
- May be limited in speed or acceleration.
- May get dizzy or vertigo while doing such stunts.
- Could get disoriented without the right protection.
- May need some means of lift such as wings.
- Silver Crow (Accel World)
- Birdy Altera Cephon (Birdy The Mighty)
- Stinkfly (Ben 10)
- Hiccup and Toothless (How to Train Your Dragon series)
- Jackson Overland Frost (Rise of the Guardians)
- NiGHTS (NiGHTS: Into Dreams/Journey of Dreams)
- Reala (NiGHTS: Into Dreams/Journey of Dreams)
- Flying-Type Pokémon that can learn Acrobatics (Pokémon)
- Flying Mario (Super Mario Galaxy)
- Tabbukkulil/Wind Dragons (Combat of Giants)