The power to perform aerobatic stunts while flying.
- Aerial Acrobatics
User can perform aerobatic stunts while flying, including doing turns, loops, corkscrews, barrel rolling, spins, fly upside down or backwards like a hummingbird, etc.
- Air Manipulation
- Atmospheric Adaptation
- Enhanced Athleticism
- Helicopter Propulsion
- Unrestricted Movement
- May require air/atmosphere to maintain lift.
- May be limited in speed or acceleration.
- May get dizzy or vertigo while doing such stunts.
- Could get disoriented without the right protection.
- May need some means of lift such as wings.