The power to go into an aerial mode. Variation of Mode Switching.
The user can go into a mode made for the air, allowing them increased maneuverability while in the air.
- User may be at a disadvantage when on the ground.
- Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail); via Requip Magic
- Satsuki Kiryūin (Kill La Kill)
- Ryūko Matoi (Kill La Kill)
- ARIA (Killer Instinct 2013)
- Bass (Mega Man series); via Treble Boost
- Mega Man (Mega Man series); via Jet Adapter
- Mega Man X (Mega Man X); via Falcon Armor
- Mega Salamence (Pokemon); via Salamencite
- Golurk (Pokemon)
- Viking (StarCraft)
- Mario (Super Mario)
Using Requip Magic, Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail) is able to equip two different armors that enable her to fly: the Heaven's Wheel Armor...
...and the Black Wing Armor.
Whenever Satsuki Kiryūin (Kill La Kill) utilizes Junketsu Senpū she is able to fly at incredible speed with maneuverability to match.
Much like Satsuki, Ryūko Matoi (Kill La Kil) can utlize Senketsu Shippu to take flight.
Mega Man (Mega Man series) uses the Jet Adapter to become Jet Mega Man.
Mega Man X (Mega Man X) in the Falcon Armor.
Golurk (Pokemon) retracts its hands and legs into its body, then propels itself through the air like a rocket.
Flying Mario (Super Mario Galaxy) truly lives up to his name.