The power to adapt to high altitude environments. Variation of Environmental Adaptation.
- Altitude Adaptation
User is able to survive and adapt to extremely high or low air pressure (not becoming disoriented or deprived of the normal breathing capacity), and high wind friction; this is accompanied by an innate immunity to the vertigo and/or fear of heights.
- Immunity to Altitude Sickness.
- No vertigo from heights.
- Atmospheric Adaptation and Enhanced Lung Capacity to survive in the reduced air density/oxygen level.
- Cold Immunity
- Avian Physiology
- Bat Physiology
- Dragon Physiology
- Flight/High-Speed Flight
- Gaseous Movement
- Hollow Skeleton
- Insect Physiology
- Wing Manifestation
- Archangel (Marvel Comics)
- The Doctor (Doctor Who)
- Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie)
- Poison Zombies (Half-Life 2 Series)
- Sonic Boom (Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure)
- Dyosa Cielo (DYOSA TV Series)
- Fast Zombies (''Half-Life 2 Series'')
- Gonomes (''Half-Life: Opposing Force'')
- Swoop (Transformers Series)
- Silver Surfer (Marvel Comics)
- Standard Zombies (Half-Life Series)
- Storm (Marvel Comics)
- Buzz (Dino Squad)
- Zombines (Half-Life 2 Series)