|Adoptive Muscle Memory|
Monica Dawson (Heroes) sees a wrestling move on TV and then flawlessly demonstrates it.
Perfectly mimic observed movements effortlessly
- "I shouldn't be able to do this. I saw it on TV."
- ― Monica Dawson, Heroes
The power to replicate movement after observation.
- Body Movement Copying
- Combat Chameleon
- Eidetic Kinesthesia
- Mimetic Muscle Memory
- Photographic Muscle Memory/Reflexes
- Psychometric Reflexes
The user can copy any movement/action after seeing it performed once, including acrobatics, martial arts, and other physical stunts. With these skills they can become masters and incredible at what they do, by combining what several forms and movements in rhythmic motions instead of using the same thing over.
User can copy how a person aims, giving themselves incredible marksmanship, though if they wanted to use certain weapons they would have to watch a person fire that weapon to be able to copy it. Such as how to fire a rifle as opposed to how to fire a bow, or how to throw knives or darts.
- Body Language Analysis
- Combat Perception
- Enhanced Combat
- Enhanced Dexterity
- Enhanced Memory
- Flawless Coordination
- Intuitive Aptitude
- Knowledge Replication
- Memory Manipulation
- May be able to mimic the moves only over a short time span.
- Cannot mimic superpowers; limited to what the body could already achieve.
- Mimicking might not be instantaneous.
- User must be able to sense (usually see) what they want to mimic.
- User won't have access to any skills/abilities they don't sense, so they could miss vital abilities. For example gaining skill to high-dive without skill to swim.