The power to cause objects/materials to stick together.
- Static Cling
User can cause objects/materials stick together using various means, including physical sticky substances, energy fields such as electromagnetism, or something else.
- Adhesion Manipulation
- Adhesive Weaponry
- Friction Manipulation
- Glue Manipulation
- Goo Generation
- Web Generation
- May be constantly active.
- May have a time limit.
- May not be reversible.
- Minoru Mineta (Boku no Hero Academia)
- Spider Demon (Charmed)
- Ernest P. Worrell (Ernest Goes to Jail)
- Spider-Man (Marvel Comics)
- Espio the Chameleon (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Static (Static Shock); through static electricity
- Derek Marvin (The Young Guardians); via temporary inability to control his geokinesis
- Ranger (Gortimer Gibbon's Life on Normal Street); temporary
- Rodney Copperbottom (Robots); via temporary effect from the Bigweld Industries guards when kicking him out
- Pete Twist (Round the Twist); one off via a toxic sludge puddle
- Josie Trent (Strange Days at Blake Holsey High); one off via magnetic abilities as a result of a science experiment accident
- Corrine Baxter (Strange Days at Blake Holsey High); one off
- Vaughn Pearson (Strange Days at Blake Holsey High); one off
- Power Sneakers (Sonic the Hedgehog)