| Additional Limbs
A centaur is a classic example of this
possess or grow additional limbs
The power to grow or possesses additional limbs. Variation of Appendage Generation.
User can grow or possesses additional limbs, including arms, legs or heads.
- May not be able to retract the appendages.
- Centaur (Greek Mythology)
- Hekatonkheires (Greek Mythology)
- Cerberus (Greek Mythology)
- Various Gods (Hindu Mythology)
- Spiral (Marvel)
- Spider-Man/Peter Parker (Spider-Man); via virus-based mutation
- Doctor Otto Octavius (Spiderman)
- Mac Gargan (Spiderman)
- Kurt Connors (Spiderman)
- Machamp (Pokémon)
- Vulpix (Pokémon)
- Ninetails (Pokémon)
- Nico Robin (One Piece); via Devil Fruit
- Four Arms (Ben 10)
- Nnoitra (Bleach); via Resurrección
- Hiei (Yu Yu Hakusho)
- Sasori when using Hiruko (Naruto)
- Pain's Asura Path (Naruto: Shippuden)
- Madara Uchiha (Naruto: Shippuden)
- Neilel Tu Oderschank (Bleach)
- Yammy (Bleach)
- Miles Tails Prower (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Tripods (Star Wars)
- Gogo Bomango (VanHeist) -created character.
- Goro (Mortal Kombat)
- Kintaro (Mortal Kombat)
- Motaro (Mortal Kombat)
- Sheeva (Mortal Kombat)
- Tien (Dragonball Z)
- Spongebob Squarepants (Spongebob Squarepants)
- Patrick Star (Spongebob Squarepants)
- Breach (Generator Rex)
- Asura (Asura's Wrath)
- Zaphod Beeblebrox (A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
- Scrad and Charlie (Men in Black 2)
- Fluffy (Harry Potter)
- Slender Man (Slender Online Game)
- Spidermonkey (Ben 10)
- Monoko (Yume Nikki)
AmpFibian (Ben 10)
Nico Robin (One Piece) can generate additional limbs
Cerberus, from Greek Myth, was a 3 headed dog that guarded the underworld.
Scrad (right) and Charlie (left) from Men in Black 2
Shiva (Hindu Mythology) can have as many arms as he wishes.
Tails gained his nickname from his twin tails.