Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "It's not like it spoke to me or anything. But somehow I understood what it was. A weapon, from... somewhere else.. that could become whatever its wearer needed the most. "
- ― Armory (Violet Lightner) - Marvel Comics
The user utilizes a specialized weapon that is capable of adapting to a variety of situations. This weapon is capable of analyzing the situation (whether mystically, psionically, or scientifically) and adapting characteristics needed to overcome any and all obstacles in the aforementioned situation.
It may even be able to transmute itself to other existing forms of weaponry, thereby allowing it to adapt to situations that require a different weapon. For example, if a long-rage weapon is needed, but the weapon's current form is that of a sword, it would transmute itself into the form of a bow, a spear, of any other long-rage weapon.
- Empathic Weaponry - Bond between weapon and master.
- Infusion - The weapon might be able to infuse itself with the right energies to combat the enemy.
- Reactive Adaptation- The essential power to react to and adapt to threats.
- Adaptive Power-Level - Can alter its own strength in terms of firepower when dealing with opposition that is vastly superior.
- Mode Switching - The weapon will develop different modes for situations are encountered frequently.
- Power Opposition - Often, an adaptation calls for the power opposite that of the enemy.
- Weapon Transmutation - The weapon can transmute itself to better fit the required situation.
- Adaptive Armor
- Powerful Objects
- Powers Via Object
- Weapon Arsenal
- Weapon Manipulation
- Weapon Proficiency
- May not be permanent.
- Adaptations may have their limits. For example, an adaption to an element may leave it vulnerable to another.
- User may not be proficient in the different forms that the weapon transmutes into.
- May not be able to adapt to all situations.
- Heroes Sword (Brave Story)
- Fear-In-Cube (CubexCursedxCurious)
- God Force (Fate/Extra)
- Emilie's Hundred (Hundred)
- Tactigon (Marvel Comics)
- Armiger Milliplex: Hero of A Thousand Faces (Negima)
- Zerth Blade (Planescape: Torment)
- Shintetsu Nyoi (Shakugan no Shana)
- Living Shardblades (The Stormlight Archive)