Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "That which does not kill us makes us stronger."
- ― Nietzche
- Adaptive/Regenerative Healing Factor/Self-Healing
The user can regenerate and adapt in response to bodily harm, anything from becoming less prone to scratches to being impossible to cut, a slight immune system boost to becoming invulnerable to any biologically debilitating conditions or even increasing their own power in response to a stronger opponent, from extremes such as a brief regenerative boost to even becoming immune to being killed the same way twice, this can be triggered from virtually any damage as long as it can be regenerated regardless of the method.
In short, if it causes harm it is adapted against and compensated for.
- Damage Memorization
- Decelerated Aging/Semi-Immortality
- Reactive Adaptation
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- Abilities that can kill the user instantly (I.e, Death Inducement, Disintegration, Destruction, etc.) bypass the adaptations.
- May be vulnerable to specific types of attacks.
- May be limited to the number of adaptations possible causing old adaptations to be replaced with new ones.
- Mondas Cybermen (Doctor Who)
- Meta Cooler (Dragon Ball)
- Heracles (TYPE-MOON)
- Doomsday (DC Comics)
- Snake Yokai (Isuca); via Body Shedding
- SCP-682 - Hard-to-Destroy Reptile (SCP Foundation)
- Crawler (Worm)
- Freak (Spider-Man)
- The Borg (Star Trek)
- Dora Antaeus (Zyuranger)
- Killer Croc/Waylon Jones (Arkham Game Series)