Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Power-Level Adaptation
Users can spontaneously and quickly increase their power-level to match those of superior opponents and overcome excessive hardships. This adaptation applies to all personal parameters, physical, mental and even existential.
Raw power, speed and fighting skills will keep increasing until the opposition finds itself severely outmatched, surviving and recovering from incredible punishments until they become unnoticeable. When facing some particularly extreme circumstances, the user will eventually reach a breaking point, their power-level exploding as they shed into a new, super-powerful form.
In the end, no matter how huge the gap in power, no matter how impossible the odds, users will always find themselves standing victorious on top of their defeated enemies.
- Ability Transcendence
- Counter-Force Channeling
- Inner Power
- Indomitable Will/Absolute Will
- Self-Power Augmentation
- Self Transcendence
- Situational Strength
- Superpower Evolution
- Supernatural Condition/Absolute Condition
- Ultimate Fighter
- Almighty Ascension
- Badass Adaptation
- Inner Power
- Limitation Transcendence
- Meta Transcendence
- Power Balance
- Power Union
- Superior Adaptation
- Supernatural Combat
- True Form
- True Power
- Ultimate Invincibility
- Only improves existing capabilities, doesn't grant new ones (except when reaching thresholds).
- Depending on the adaptation's speed, users may be defeated or killed before their defenses build up.
- Adaptation may be limited.
- Wang Dadong (KO One)
- X-O Manowar/Aric of Darcia (Valiant Entertainment Comics)
- Arcueid Brunestud (TYPE-MOON)
- Bahrag Queens (Lego Bionicle)
- Aikku Jokinen/Pod (Marvel Comics)
- Asura (Asura Wrath)
- Barlida (A.R.Hicks Series)