- "It's the only explanation. Look at the four of us. We do have something in common: we all react differently to authority. You, the collaborator, defer to whoever has control. You, the anarchist, reject authority in any form. I, a Starfleet captain, trained to command. And you, a Starfleet cadet, sworn to obey a superior officer's authority. - Our captors have placed us here, and have devised obstacles for us to overcome. They give us food, which Esoqq can't eat, to make him a threat. They give us a door we can't open - until the four of us cooperate. And each time we succeed, they deal us reverses, to set us against each other again. While *you*... observe our reactions"
- ― Jean-Luc Picard (Star Trek TNG)
- "Ah man, does anyone ever win this?"
- "You don't win, you just do a little better each time."
- ― Peter Griffin and Cleveland Brown (Family Guy)
- "As long as one of you survives, the game won't end until all of humanity is destroyed."
- ― Kings Game secret message (Ousama Game)
The power to make difficulty become adaptive/dynamic. Variation of Difficulty Manipulation.
- Dynamic Difficulty
- Limitless Difficulty
User can make the difficulty of anything/everything become adaptive/dynamic, allowing them to make things such as battles, challenges, chores, obstacles, etc. become increasingly more difficult the more the user does them or the better they do at them. As such the difficulty will never stop getting harder until they decide to give up and quit.
Because of the adaptive nature of this power, things will most likely change each time they are attempted.
- Adaptive Power-Level
- Challenge Creation
- Destiny Assignment
- Event Randomization
- Obstacle Manipulation
- Probability Manipulation
- Reactive Attribute Enhancement
- Rule Bending
- Variable Manipulation
- Difficulty Manipulation
- Game Manipulation
- Logic Manipulation
- Path to Victory
- Quest Manipulation
- Strategy Manipulation
- Trial Manipulation
- Rogue Players (The 7th Saga)
- GON (Battle Hunter)
- Master Faceball (Faceball 2000)
- Eris (Konosuba)
- Most Enemies (Saga Frontier)
- Avatar Game (Stargate SG-1)