- "So this is my current limit..."
- ― Hit (Dragon Ball Super)
The power to permanently improve at a incredible rate through challenges. Sub-power of Superior Adaptation. Enhanced version of Accelerated Development and Adaptive Metabolism. Variation of Adaptive Power-Level.
- Superior Development
User possesses extremely fast development rate, allowing them to permanently push back their own limits within minutes when continuously reaching them, be they physical, mental or supernatural. It makes them particularly fearsome opponents both on the short and long term, as they improve fast enough to quickly surpass their opponent during battle, and their numerous improvements endlessly accumulate during their lifetime. Their growth rate, however, tends to gradually slow them down due to its challenge-based nature, and their limits becoming increasingly harder to reach the stronger they become.
- Accelerated Development
- Adaptive Metabolism
- Requires concentration to build up and consolidate their growth, thus vulnerable to focus-breaking tactics.
- Requires users to continuously reach their limits, which grows increasingly harder the more they develop.
- Users may be defeated before they can close the gap, if it is too wide or their opponent rushes for victory.
- Hit (Dragon Ball Super)
- Ganos (Dragon Ball Super)
- Goku Black (Dragon Ball Super)
- Goku (Dragon Ball Super); via Ultra Instinct "Omen"
- Chaos (Heavens Lost Property); via Pandora