- "So this is my current limit..."
- ― Hit (Dragon Ball Super)
The power to permanently improve at a incredible rate through challenges when limits are reached. Enhanced version of Accelerated Development and Adaptive Metabolism. Variation of Adaptive Power-Level.
- Pure Progress (Dragon Ball series)
- Superior Development
User possesses a rapid development rate, allowing them to permanently push back their limits within minutes when continuously reaching them, be they physical, mental or supernatural. It makes them particularly fearsome opponents both on the short and long term, as they improve fast enough to surpass their opponent during battle quickly, and their numerous improvements endlessly accumulate during their lifetime. Their growth rate, however, tends to slow them down due to its challenge-based nature gradually, and their limits are becoming increasingly harder to reach the stronger they become.
- Accelerated Development
- Adaptive Metabolism
- Requires concentration to build up and consolidate their growth, thus vulnerable to focus-breaking tactics.
- Requires users to continuously reach their limits, which grows increasingly harder the more they develop.
- Users may be defeated before they can close the gap, if it is too wide or their opponent rushes for victory.
- Aizen Sōsuke (Bleach); via Hogyoku
- Hit (Dragon Ball Super)
- Ganos (Dragon Ball Super)
- Goku (Dragon Ball series); via Ultra Instinct -Sign- and Ultra Instinct transformation
- Jiren (Dragon Ball Super); via awaken his hidden power
- Chaos (Heaven's Lost Property); via Pandora
- Astrea (Heaven's Lost Property); via Pandora
- Ikaros (Heaven's Lost Property); via Pandora
- Nymph (Heaven's Lost Property); via Pandora