|Activation & Deactivation|
Matt Parkman Jr. (Heroes) switches a TV off.
Activate and deactivate
- Functionality Manipulation
The user can switch between functions with physical force. At the user’s desire, a TV can turn on, off, pause, change channel, etc, even when unplugged. May also include other simple electronic devices such as automated door locks or security cameras. This can sometimes be used to activate and deactivate powers.
Biologically a user of this power could activate or shutdown vital organs or cause sensory paralysis by switching off their senses (e.g. taste, sight etc.).
- Some objects may require a touch
- Others items may activate/deactivate from a distance.
- Requires an audible connection, prevented through sound proof barriers.
- Some may only be able to activate or deactivate, and not both.
- Nessa (Fractale)
- Matt Parkman Jr. (Heroes)
- Jones (X-men: The Last Stand); via Blinking
- Jak (Jak & Daxter)
- Kei Kuruma (Project Arms)
- Cole MacGrath (Infamous)
- Electro (Marvel Comics)
- Alex Russo (Wizards of Waverly Place); via Object Manipulation