- Functionality Manipulation
The user can switch between functions with physical force. At the user’s desire, a TV can turn on, off, pause, change channel, etc., even when unplugged. May also include other simple electronic devices such as automated door locks or security cameras. This can sometimes be used to activate and deactivate powers.
Biologically a user of this power could activate or shutdown vital organs or cause sensory paralysis by switching off their senses (e.g. taste, sight etc.).
- Death Inducement by deactivating major organs (i.e, the brain or heart)
- Power Activation
- Power Deactivation
- Power Restoration
- Sensory Deprivation
- Some objects may require a touch
- Others items may activate/deactivate from a distance.
- Requires an audible connection, prevented through sound proof barriers.
- Some may only be able to activate or deactivate, and not both.
- Witches and Wizards (Every Witch Way)
- Nessa (Fractale)
- Matt Parkman Jr. (Heroes)
- Cole MacGrath (Infamous)
- Izetta (Izetta: The Last Witch)
- Jak (Jak & Daxter)
- Electro (Marvel Comics)
- Hope Mikaelson (The Originals)
- Kei Kuruma (Project Arms)
- Alex Russo (Wizards of Waverly Place); via Object Manipulation
- Jones (X-Men film series); via Blinking
- Bruce Nolan (Bruce Almighty)
- Mare Barrow ("Red Queen")
- Lightning Bomb (Bomberman 64: The Second Attack)
- Enchanted Vehicles (Every Witch Way)
- Gwen's Spellbook (Ben 10 Series)