The ability to change course of action midway.
- Action Shifting/Switching
- Beast Mode
User can change their course of action midway, allowing quick corrections in actions, aborting actions, changing course of action, making last minute adjustments to movements, duping the opponent into making a mistake and change from one action/movement to another.
For example, the user could throw a punch, and before it hits, as the opponent is about to block, the user could withdraw and do a jump spin kick so quickly with little time lapse to strike the opponent.
- Body Supremacy
- Directional Movement
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Dexterity
- Enhanced Reflexes
- Enhanced Speed
- Flawless Coordination
- Hyper Rotation
- Inertia Negation
- Martial Arts Intuition
- Reflex Immunity
- Speed Combat
- Tight Space Maneuvering
- The Hulk (Marvel Comics)
- Berserker (Histories Strongest Desciple; Kenichi)
- Kenichi Shirahama (Histories Strongest Disciple Kenichi); via Ryōzanpaku's Rhythm
- Spider Man (Marvel Comics); in response to Danger Intuition.
- May change so many actions at a time.
- Can still screw up the change in action.