- Acid Physiology
- Acidic Mimicry/Physiology
User is made up of or can transform their body completely into acid. Users transformed form can be either anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of acid, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately user can transform into homogenous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Acid Generation
- Acid Immunity
- Amorphous Physiology
- Contaminant Immunity
- Dermal Armor
- Disease Immunity
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Enhanced Strength
- Near Intangibility: as long as the obstacle isn't water-proofed they can pass through it.
- Speed Swimming
- Acid Manipulation
- Elemental Regeneration by drawing acid to fill the wounds.
- Serqekinetic Combat
- Serqekinetic Entity Creation
- Size Manipulation
- May need practice to change back.
- Some users may not be able to return to their original body/form.
- Acidia (DC)
- Timothy/Mutagen Man (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)