- Acidic Fire Manipulation
The user can create, shape and manipulate acid fire, a substance that is somewhat of a kind of liquid, whether separately or combined. Using and manipulating acidic fire will make the victims suffer devastatingly, causing more intense burning, causticity, and enhanced fumes with fiery effects, automatically being fatal, especially when the fumes are breathed in.
- Acid in this ability can still be neutralized by an effective base.
- Users of both Fire Immunity and Acid Immunity are invulnerable to this ability.
- Bronze Tribe (Heroic Age)
- Dragon Zombie (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
- The Wicked Eraser (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
- Riptor (Killer Instinct)