The power to increase the speed of ones regenerative power each time one is wounded. Variation of Regenerative Healing Factor.
- Accelerating Self-Healing
- Regeneration Augmentation
The user increases the rate and speed of their Regenerative Healing Factor as the result of the level of punishment sustained. This means that each time the user is wounded and healed, this will make the speed of regeneration faster than before, and will get faster each time the user is wounded and healed.
- Injury Immunity
- Supernatural Regeneration/Ultimate Regeneration - if it becomes fast and powerful enough
- If the level of damage done is severe enough, the users body may not be able to adapt (i.e. Disintegration/Destruction).
- Weak against Healing Erasure.
- Immortals (Baccano)
- Makina Hoshimura (Corpse Princess); via her curse
- Martians (DC Comics)
- Shiro (Deadman Wonderland)
- Karima Shapandar (Marvel)
- Longshot (Marvel)
- Phoenix Ikki (Saint Seiya)
- Crawler (Worm)
- Dana Ananga Jaganatha (UQ Holder)