The power to rotate at accelerated rates.
- Accelerated Spinning
- Speed Rotation
The user can rotate at an accelerated rate in any axis/direction, in full, less than a circle, etc. and stop at the point they want. While this does not have air based abilities and drilling, this does allow for a variety of athletic feats, and quick turning to face things for any reason at an accelerated rate.
- Directional Movement by using rotation.
- Enhanced/Supernatural Agility
- Enhanced/Supernatural Athleticism
- Enhanced Combat
- Enhanced/Supernatural Speed
- Hyper Rotation
- Rotational Acceleration
- Rotational Deceleration
- Accelerated Movement
- Angular Momentum Defiance
- Bodily Rotation Manipulation
- Cyclone Spinning
- Enhanced Agility
- Motion Manipulation
- Rotation Adaptation
- Rotational Energy Manipulation
- Rotational Mass Defiance
- Vector Manipulation
- May be only able to spin in one place.
- Might have adverse effects on the body from spinning for too long.
- May be limited to turning in parts of a circle (like 45 degrees).
- Does not have wind effects or drilling effects like Cyclone Spinning.
- May be limited in speed.
- Crash Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot)
- Roscoe Dillon/Top (DC Comics)
- Slam Tasmanian (Loonatics Unleashed)
- David Cannon/Whirlwind (Marvel Comics)
- Top Man (Mega Man 3)
- Hitmontop (Pokemon)