Santiago (Heroes) using his ability to see the probable outcomes of his possible paths of play.
predict the outcomes/choices one should make
- Accelerated Chances/Possibilities/Situations
- Advanced Macro Probability
- Advanced Macro Probability Factor
- AMP Factor
- Choice-Causality Clause
- Event Prediction
- Future Vision
- Likelihood Acceleration
- Option/Outcome Awareness/Prediction
- Possibility Acceleration
- Probability Sense
- Variables Determination/Examination
The user can sense all the variables of any situation, predict the outcomes and what choices one could make to reach the conclusion they want. When utilizing this ability, they sense paths projected in front of them, illuminating possible courses of action, they can then foresee the best tactic, and accelerate themselves along that path.
- Dimensional Vision: see to other universes and dimensions involved in different circumstances in probability.
- Omnichronal Perception
- Accelerated Perception
- Causality Perception
- Danger Intuition
- Enhanced Vision
- Flash Precognition
- Parachronal Cognition
- Probability Manipulation
- Cannot predict an outcome that has a 0% chance of happening for themselves.
- Even after predicting how to achieve wanted outcome, user only has limited number of changes to get it right.
- May be overwhelmed by the number of options.
- How far the user could see in the outcome may depend.