- Accelerated Chances/Possibilities/Situations
- Advanced Macro Probability
- Advanced Macro Probability Factor
- AMP Factor
- Choice-Causality Clause
- Event Prediction
- Future Vision
- Likelihood Acceleration
- Option/Outcome Awareness/Prediction
- Possibility Acceleration
- Probability Sense/Computation
- Variables Determination/Examination
The user can sense all the variables of any situation, predict the outcomes and what choices one could make to reach the conclusion they want. When utilizing this ability, they sense paths projected in front of them, illuminating possible courses of action, they can then foresee the best tactic, and accelerate themselves along that path.
- Body Language Analysis
- Combat Perception
- Dimensional Vision: see to other universes and dimensions involved in different circumstances in probability.
- Future-Probability Cognition
- Omnichronal Perception
- Pattern Sense
- Probability Computation
- Tactical Analysis
- Accelerated Perception
- Causality Perception
- Danger Intuition
- Enhanced Vision
- Flash Precognition
- Parachronal Cognition
- Probability Manipulation
- Xeno-Accelerated Probability
- Cannot predict an outcome that has a 0% chance of happening for themselves.
- Even after predicting how to achieve wanted outcome, user only has limited number of changes to get it right.
- May be overwhelmed by the number of options.
- How far the user could see in the outcome may depend.