- Accelerated Listening
- Enhanced Hearing Speed
- High-Speed Hearing
- Speed Hearing
The user's senses process sound information at such speeds that they can hear every bit of an entire song, even if the length of the whole song was accelerated from a few minutes to one second, since they can process the whole song despite its speed. This also allows one to hear sounds that may be short, allowing them to discern the sound with enough time to react to whatever caused it.
- Accelerated Perception
- Adrenal Activation
- Enhanced Hearing/Supernatural Hearing
- Enhanced Reflexes
- Enhanced Senses
- Time Perception Manipulation
- May only last for a limited period of time.
- While the senses and mind can follow the attacks, the body may not be able to act in time to do anything about it.
- May be constantly active, making hearing things constantly slow.
- Still affected by sounds, as it will be still painful to hear.
- Prince Shōtoku (Japanese Mythology)
- Data (Star Trek: TNG)
- Toyosatomimi no Miko (Touhou Project)
- Melody (Hunter X Hunter)