Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The ability to develop skills, traits and abilities faster and more effectively than should be possible. Sub-power of Child Prodigy and Enhanced Combat. Not to be confused with Accelerated Aging, Accelerated Body Development, Accelerated Growth or Self-Power Augmentation.
- Advanced Growth Rate
- Enhanced Development
- Prodigy Syndrome
- Rapid Adaptability/Learning/Personal Growth
- Quick Learning Ability
Users of this ability can improve their own natural abilities far faster and to a much greater extent then other members of their species. This applies at a genetic level, allowing the body to keep up with the users own rapidly developing skills. As a result, users of this ability can (eventually) benefit from training that would otherwise cripple or kill a normal human being. This also applies to spiritual or magical power in users who possess such abilities.
- Develop Enhanced Condition through constant improvement.
- Gain new skills/abilities faster than your peers.
- Develop genius level intellect through vigorous study.
- Become expert-level anything in a fraction of the time required.
- Potentially surpass the greatest masters of your field.
- Ability Intuition
- Ability Learning
- Chi Augmentation
- Child Prodigy
- Combat Empowerment
- Enhanced Combat
- Enhanced Condition
- Instant Learning
- Intuitive Aptitude
- Magical Enhanced Combat
- Martial Arts Intuition
- Peak Human State
- Self-Power Augmentation
- Supernatural Condition
- Video Game Mechanics
- Power is not instantaneous, users still require time to develop skills.
- May require help to continue developing past a certain point.
- Some users may be limited to one area of expertise.
- Training is still required to maintain skills.
- May require drugs to help.
- May require a certain object, individual, concept, ritual, etc. to activate.