The ability to develop skills, traits and abilities faster and more effectively than should be possible. Sub-power of Child Prodigy and Enhanced Combat. Not to be confused with Accelerated Aging, Accelerated Body Development, Accelerated Growth or Self-Power Augmentation.
- Advanced Growth Rate
- Enhanced Development
- Prodigy Syndrome
- Rapid Adaptability/Learning/Personal Growth
- Quick Learning Ability/Speed
User can improve their natural abilities far faster and to greater extent or beyond the limitations of other members of their species. This applies at a genetic level, allowing the body to keep up with the users own rapidly developing skills/physical attributes, and at an intellectual level, to which their mind/mental capabilities can develop beyond their normal limits. Users with spiritual and/or magical powers benefit the same way.
As a result, user can (eventually) benefit from training that would otherwise cripple or kill a normal human being.
- Enhanced/Supernatural Condition through vigorous training.
- Enhanced/Supernatural Intelligence through vigorous study.
- Hypercompetence in a fraction of the time required.
- Power Activation/Potential Realization by unlocking the latent powers within them.
- Potentially surpass the greatest masters of your field.
- Ability Intuition
- Ability Learning
- Chi Augmentation
- Child Prodigy
- Combat Empowerment
- Enhanced Combat
- Enhanced Condition
- Instant Learning
- Intuitive Aptitude
- Magical Enhanced Combat
- Martial Arts Intuition
- Peak Human State
- Self-Power Augmentation
- Supernatural Condition
- Video Game Mechanics
- Power is not instantaneous, users still require time to develop skills.
- May require help to continue developing past a certain point.
- Some users may be limited to one area of expertise.
- Training is still required to maintain skills.
- May require drugs to help.
- May require a certain object, individual, concept, ritual, etc. to activate.