The power to absorb a variety of things to regenerate. Combination of Absorption and Regenerative Healing Factor.
The user can absorb anything (energy, matter, biomass, elements, etc.) to regenerate their bodies, with the amount absorbed defining the strength and speed of regeneration.
- May be limited to how much one can absorb.
- Rate of regeneration is dependent on available resource to absorb.
- Shaz Domino (Bleach)
- Kazuki Muto (Buso Renkin)
- Victor Powered (Buso Renkin)
- Riful (Claymore)
- Priscilla (Claymore)
- Conduits (Infamous)
- Zeiram (Iria: Zeiram the Animation)
- Akuma Shogun (Kinnikuman)
- Kisame Hoshigaki (Naruto)
- Mukade (Naruto)
- Jūgo (Naruto)
- Pokémon with certain abilities (Pokemon)
- Suzaku (Yu Yu Hakusho)
Shaz Domino (Bleach) can regenerate by absorbing reishi from his surroundings, going as far as to replace his imagined body to an actual body and escaping Gremmy's hold.
Victor Powered (Buso Renkin) has a Life Drain vital function, allowing him to regenerate with more vitality than even homunculi.
A resurrected Riful (Claymore) regenerating from her injuries by absorbing life-force and flesh from Priscilla.
Mukade (Naruto) absorbing from the Ryumyaku chakra vein to regenerate infinitely.
Jūgo (Naruto) uses Cellular Regeneration Absorption to sucking out his terget's chakra, along with organs and flesh which he uses to restore his own chakra and body.
Wooper (Pokémon) healing an injury by absorbing water.