- "Go ahead, kill me. Try. Just try and kill me."
- ― Layla Ashley (Avenger)
The power to survive anything and everything. Absolute version of Supernatural Survivability.
User can survive anything, death cannot fully take them and the slightest bit of life-force will always remain when it should be impossible, even managing to fully recover. Their resilience is so staggering that even reality warping or existence erasure may not be enough to keep them down.
- Absolute Life-Force
- Cheating/Living Anomaly
- Fate Denial
- Impossible State Survival
- Life Transcendence
- Life Resilience
- Perpetual Consciousness
- Reality Anchoring
- Survival Empowerment
- Ultimate Regeneration/Meta Regeneration
- May still feel pain.
- May be weak against Life-Force Extraction.
- May still be sealed or otherwise incapacitated.
- Users of Unavertable Death, Ultimate Erasure and Conclusion Dominance can fully kill the user.
- Notorious B.I.G. (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part V: Vento Aureo)
- The Fury (Marvel Comics)
- SCP-682 - Hard-to-Destroy Reptile (SCP Foundation)
- Bowser (Super Mario Bros)
- Frisk (Undertale)