The user possesses a limitless level of strength and offensive power that can distort or do immense damage to anything in existence. Sub-power of Absolute Condition. The highest form of Enhanced Strength.
- Bottomless Strength
- Boundless Strength
- Cosmic Strength
- Godlike Strength
- Immeasurable Strength
- Incalculable Strength
- Incomprehensible Strength
- Infinite Strength
- Limitless Strength
- Meta Strength
- True Strength
- Ultimate Strength
- Unlimited Strength
The user is able to go toe-to-toe and even surpass the strongest of beings with nothing but the raw force of their physical blows. Any level of weight the user needs to lift is irrelevant as their body can emit force that can repel an object of any mass. With this ability, the user could shatter planets with their fists alone and even tear through space-time anomalies with the sheer force of their strikes.
- Absolute Leap
- Enhanced Strike
- Invulnerability (for the user's body to withstand the force of their power)
- Planet Destruction
- Razor Hand/Foot
- Shockwave Clap
- Shockwave Stomp
- Space-Time Slicing (tearing through space and time).
- Vibration Emission
- Peak Human Strength
- Enhanced Strength
- Supernatural Strength
- Type I: Being able to lift up cars to trucks, buses, and trucks of great size.
- Type II: Being able to lift structures from battleships to massive air-crafts.
- Type III: Being able to lift skyscraper size structures and moving mountains at top strength.
- Though their level of strength is limitless, their level of stamina and endurance may be steadily exhausted/drained by their opponents over time.
- The user may need to focus their force to do the required damage.
- Those with Absolute Defense can possibly nullify the impact of the user's blow.
- Without a proper restrain in strength, user can destroy their surroundings in the shockwaves they create.
- Not all infinities are equal: some users of this power may still be weaker than others.