- Almighty/Cosmic/Godly Strength.
- Bottomless/Boundless Strength
- Immeasurable/Incalculable/Incomprehensible Strength
- Infinite/Limitless/Unlimited Strength
- Meta/Perfect/True/Unparalleled/Ultimate Strength
- Overwhelming Strength
The user is able to go toe-to-toe and even surpass the strongest of beings with nothing but the raw force of their physical blows. Any level of weight the user needs to lift or move is irrelevant as their body can emit limitless amount of force that can repel an object of any mass.
With this ability, the user could travel massive distances in a single jump, unleash strikes of unparalleled might, obliterate massive life forms with one hit, cause destructive quakes by smashing the ground, shatter planets with their fists, tear through/create space-time anomalies with their strength, etc. It should also be noted that they are immune to all powers that could manipulate, affect or rob them of their strength.
- Absolute Leap
- Absolute Stamina
- Durability Negation
- Enhanced Strike
- Indomitable Will
- Invulnerability/Physical Force Immunity
- Invulnerability Bypassing
- One Hit Kill
- Planet Destruction
- Razor Hand/Foot
- Shockwave Clap
- Shockwave Stomp
- Space-Time Slicing
- Strength Combat
- Supernatural Durability
- Supernatural Endurance
- Vibration Emission
- Peak Human Strength
- Enhanced Strength
- Supernatural Strength
- Type I: Being able to lift up cars to trucks, buses, and trucks of great size.
- Type II: Being able to lift structures from battleships to massive air-crafts.
- Type III: Being able to lift skyscraper size structures and moving mountains at top strength.
- Type IV: Being able to lift continents and planets at top strength.
- Absolute Strength: Limitless strength that allows the user to perform unbelievable feats such as lifting virtually anything with ease or distorting the fabric of reality with one's bare hands alone.
- Absolute Attack
- Absolute Condition
- Absolute Speed from their leg strength.
- Absolute Will
- Power Fists
- Power Headbutt
- Power Legs
- Raw Power
- Strength Embodiment
- Strength Infinitum
- Transcendent Physiology
- Though their level of strength is limitless, their level of stamina and endurance may be steadily exhausted/drained by their opponents over time.
- The user may need to focus their force to do the required damage.
- Those with Absolute Defense or with an equal amount of strength can possibly nullify the impact of the user's blow.
- May not be able to harm users of Absolute Invulnerability.
- Without proper restraint, the user could possibly destroy their surroundings, usually from the shockwaves they create.
- The users may not be able to control their full strength.
- Power Gem (Marvel Comics)
- Triforce of Power (The Legend of Zelda series)