- Meta Cutting/Slicing
- Reality Cutting/Slicing
- Ultimate Cutting/Slicing
The user can cut through absolutely anything and everything, with absolutely nothing can defend against it.
The attack can cut down opponents of any form, whether they be immortal or the hardest substance in existence. It can also reach every plane of existence, whether it be space and time or alternate and pocket dimensions. The cut can affect the target no matter what as it is an omnipresential attack that can slash through all timeline and parallel dimensions. Intangibility cannot evade the attack as it cuts past the "intangible" defense and strikes the physical being beneath it. The user can slash through intangible elements such as fire and water, and causing them to split apart as oppose to a normal cut would simply allow them to reform.
This power also slashes through metaphysical concepts such as reality and illusion, allowing one to either dispel and destroy illusions of any level or slit through the barrier between the two and allow imagination to become reality or vice versa. Dreams and memories can also be cut, allowing one to escape from being trapped in nightmares and the mental world. Conceptual locations and beings such as heaven or hell, living or spiritual, and gods or devils, are also be affected by this ability.
- Absolute Attack
- Concept Destruction: destroy and negate conceptual defenses such as time and dimension to successfully hit the target.
- Defense Break: bypass and penetrate all forms of defense, whether it is physical or conceptual.
- Genetic Cutting: cut/slash other at the genetic level.
- Intangibility Cancellation: ignoring the fact that the target cannot be affected by attacks, the strike cannot be phased through.
- Irreversible Destruction: true to the attack being "absolute", the effects and damage inflicted are also absolute, causing regeneration and reconstruction to fail.
- Soul Mutilation: attack spiritually incorporeal beings such as otherwise intangible ghosts or invulnerable deities.
- All forms of Severing
- Boundary Manipulation
- Users of Omnilock are immune.
- A blade of absolute sharpness cannot be sheathed, as it would simply slice through it with the slightest movement.
- This may be mitigated by special sheath/way to store the blade.
- A slip may cause the blade to fall through the ground.