- Blinding Light
- Eternal Light
The user can create a field of absolute light that blinds the targets either temporarily or permanently and may also dull or even completely negate the other senses. They are potentially able to generate light so intense it can completely obliterate objects in its path without heat.
- Beings who can see in intense light are not hindered by this ability.
- User may be blinded by the light as well.
- Maki Ichinose (Bleach)
- The Light (Cardcaptor Sakura)
- Users of Fairy Law or Fairy Glitter (Fairy Tail)
- Cana Alberona
- Laxus Dreyar
- Makarov Dreyar
- Mavis Vermilion
- Rorn of the Rages (Forgotten Realms)
- Helios (God of War)
- Cao Cao (Highschool DxD); via True Longinus's Truth Idea
- Divine Presence (I/O)
- Divine Spawn (Spawn/Image Comics)
- Yvaine (Stardust)
- Bird King (Toriko)
- Quasiplane of Radiance (Planescape)
- Al Tsahir (The Neverending Story); when its true name is spoken backwards
- Beacon of Kahless (Star Trek Discovery)