- "Not enough gun."
- ― The Saint of Killers (Vertigo Comics)
The power to be immune to any kind of damage. Absolute form of Invulnerability.
- Meta Invulnerability
The user is immune to any/all kinds of damage, be it physical (internal and external), mental, spiritual and even conceptual. Death due to old age (as opposed to preemptive death) is seemingly literally one of the only causes of death to the user.
- Damage Negation
- Dual Impregnability
- Enhanced/Supernatural Durability
- Impact Absorption
- Mobile Invulnerability
- Molecular Adjustment
- Physical Force Immunity
- Selective Invulnerability
- Soul Anchoring
- Absolute Defense
- Defense Powers
- Flawless Indestructibility
- Psychic Immunity
- Self-Molecular Manipulation
- Unfettered Body
- The users are not immortals, since they can die from aging.
- Absolute Attacks may be able to bypass the user's invulnerability.
- Powerful users of Invulnerability Negation may be able to harm the user.
- Users of Absolute Strength may be able to inflict damage.
- Users of Immunity Bypassing can harm the user.
See Also: No Sell.
- Tarrasque (AD&D/Pathfinder)
- Tanaka (Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya)
- Bellcross (Heroic Age)
- Prince Jon/Viking Prince (Justice League Unlimited)
- The Demonkind (Steel Angel Kurumi)
- Users with Immortal Object status (Sword Art Online)
- Presea Combatir (Tales of Symphonia); via Suppress
- Asriel Dreemurr (Undertale)
- Stands (Jojo's Bizzare Adventure)