Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The power to be immune to any kind of damage. Absolute form of Invulnerability.
- Meta Invulnerability
The user is immune to any/all kind of damage, be it physical (internal and external), mental, spiritual and even conceptual. Death due to old age (as opposed to preemptive death) is seemingly literally one of the only causes of death to the user.
- Dual Impregnability
- Enhanced/Supernatural Durability
- Mobile Invulnerability
- Molecular Adjustment
- Physical Force Immunity
- Selective Invulnerability
- Absolute Defense
- Defense Powers
- Flawless Indestructibility
- Self-Molecular Manipulation
- Unfettered Body
- The users are not immortals, since they can die from aging.
- Absolute Attacks may be able to bypass the user's invulnerability.
- Powerful users of Invulnerability Negation may be able to harm the user.
- Users of Absolute Strength may be able to inflict damage.
- Users of Immunity Bypassing can harm the user.
See Also: No Sell
- Tarrasque (AD&D)
- Tanaka (Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya)
- Bellcross (Heroic Age)
- Prince Jon/Viking Prince (Justice League Unlimited)
- The Demonkind (Steel Angel Kurumi)
- Presea Combatir (Tales of Symphonia); via Suppress
- Asriel Dreemurr (Undertale)
- Stands (Jojo's Bizzare Adventure)