- 12th Level Intelligence
- Absolute Cleverness/Intellect/IQ
- Endless/Infinite/Limitless/Perfect Intelligence
The users intellectual faculties (mental capacity and concentration, memorization, mental calculation, thought processing, learning capacity, deductive reasoning, analyzation, intuition, creativity, instinct, perception, cognition, competency, etc.) transcend virtually all other sentient beings in the universe. All aspects of their intelligence are infinite, but inferior to Nigh-Omniscience and Total Omniscience. This power differs from Omniscience in that the user has, essentially, a limitless IQ and intellectual capacity, rather than having innate knowledge of everything. This is the greatest, most supreme level of intellect a being can attain.
- Accelerated Perception
- Accelerated Probability
- Accelerated Thought Process
- Enhanced Instincts/Hyper-Instincts
- Enhanced Memory/Panmnesia
- Encyclopedic Knowledge
- Infinite Creativity/Omnifabrication
- Intuitive Aptitude/Instant Learning
- Intuitive Perception/Omni-Perception
- Maximum/Enhanced Brain Capacity
- Maximum/Enhanced Concentration Capacity
- Mental Evolution/Transcendent Consciousness
- Multi-Focus/Parallel Processing
- Neuro-Psychic Knowledge
- Numerical Precision
- Optimal Finesse
- State of Mind/Clear Mind
- Tactical Analysis/Genius
- Absolute Psionic Power
- Absolute Will
- Accelerated Development
- Causality Perception
- Experience Manipulation
- Flawless Coordination
- Higher Consciousness
- Hyper Mind
- Infinite Resourcefulness
- Instant Learning
- Intelligence Infinitum
- Master Strategist
- Mechanical Intuition
- Numerical Precision
- Omega Physiology
- Pattern Sense
- Supernatural Condition
- Transcendent Physiology
- Transcendent Science/Almighty Science
- Neither Omniscience nor Nigh-Omniscience.
- Learning is still needed to acquire knowledge.
- Mortality may hinder learning and mastering anything and everything.
- May cause a significant change in behavior or a severe neglectful detachment to sources of danger.
- May go into a psychotic breakdown if intelligence is excessively used and/or absorbed.
- Prolonged use of the brain's entire capacity may accelerate the production of toxins in the brain, resulting in progressive brain damage and eventually, death.
- May make meaningful communication with others impossible.