- "We conceive of immortality as having a beginning, but no end; but we conceive of eternity as having neither beginning nor end. Hence it is proper to speak of eternity as the attribute of God, but of immortality as the attribute of man."
- ― HORACE MANN, Thoughts
- "Time... Time flows by us like water. The ages pass until we are weary, so weary of life. Everything we create is destroyed, the lands we love are upturned. Mortal man may pass beyond this world, even if they do not know what lies there, but the elves... the elves must stay. You are about to face something, Ancanar, that may require stronger faith then you know have. Death... death is a gift."
- ― Finlome (Ancanar)
The power to be eternal and indestructible. Absolute version of Immortality.
- Banned from Death/Dying
- Complete/Eternal/Meta/Perfect/Pure/Total/True Immortality
- Eternal Physiology
- Unkillable Physiology
The user possesses absolute immortality, is unable to die, age, get sick, or be permanently wounded, is absolutely self-sustained, and as the user's mind and soul are as immortal as their biological bodies, they are immune to mental/spiritual damage. Any injuries the user suffers immediately heal, even if the user's body is disintegrated or blown up or completely deleted, even if the user is completely destroyed to the sub-atomic level, they will still return to life. Alternatively, some users are absolutely immune to all harm, nor can they die of any natural causes.
The user's existence and soul become completely free and independent of even the concept of reality, making them unbound to the subjects of life, death and manipulations. Also, the power cannot be removed, rendered truly perfect and absolute.
- Contaminant Immunity/Disease Immunity
- Death Negation/Age Negation
- Enhanced Self-Resurrection
- Erasure Immunity; independent from the concept of reality
- Flawless Indestructibility/Absolute Invulnerability
- Flawless Restoration/Absolute Restoration
- Infinite Resurrection
- Infinite Life Energy
- Infinite Life Extension
- Infinite Multiple Lives
- Injury Immunity
- Life Resilience
- Meta Regeneration
- Power Anchoring; can not be removed
- Psychic Shield
- Soul Anchoring
- Unfettered Body
- Concept-Dependent Immortality
- Emotion-Connective Immortality
- Life and Death Transcendence
- Spatial-Temporal Lock
- User may still be able to feel pain.
- Inability to die may cause user to descend into boredom and madness with the endless time.
- Can be sealed in an empty dimension with no chance to escape.
- Immortality Negation might be enough to kill the user.
- Immortality Manipulation may render the user vulnerable.
- Ambrosia (A Certain Magical Index)
- Fruit from the Tree of Life (Biblical Mythology)
- Hōgyoku (Bleach)
- Dragon Balls (Dragon Ball)
- Hōrai Elixir (Touhou Project)
- The Fake Lachryma (Lord of Magna: Maiden Heaven)