Kaguya Hōraisan (Touhou Project) attained complete and absolute immortality after drinking the Hōrai Elixir, her existence becoming utterly independent of even the concept of reality.
Possess "true" immortality.
The power to be eternal and indestructible. An advanced version of Immortality.
- Banned from Death/Dying
- Complete Immortality
- Perfect Immortality
- True Immortality
The user possesses absolute immortality, is unable to die, age, get sick, or be permanently wounded, is absolutely self-sustained, and as the user's mind and soul are as immortal as their biological bodies, they are immune to mental/spiritual damage. Any injuries the user suffers immediately heal, even if the user's body is disintegrated or blown up or completely deleted, even if the user is completely destroyed to the sub-atomic level, they will still return to life. Alternatively, some users are absolutely immune to all harm, nor can they die of any natural causes.
The user's existence and soul become completely independent of even the concept of reality, making them not bound to the subjects of life, death and manipulations. Also, the power cannot be removed, rendered truly perfect and absolute.
- Contaminant Immunity/Disease Immunity
- Flawless Indestructibility
- Infinite Resurrection
- Psychic Shield
- Ultimate Regeneration
- Unfettered Body
- User may still be able to feel pain.
- Inability to die may cause user to descend into boredom and madness with the endless time.
- Can be sealed in an empty dimension with no chance to escape.
- Nonexistence and/or Immortality Negation might be enough to kill the user.
- Immortality Manipulation may render the user vulnerable.
Objects that Grant Absolute Immortality
- Ambrosia (A Certain Magical Index)
- Hōgyoku (Bleach)
- Dragon Balls (Dragon Ball)
- Fountain of Youth (Seven Deadly Sins)
- Hōrai Elixir (Touhou Project)