- "There may be an absolute zero, but there's no limit to hot something can be! That is why I have no rival!."
- ― Queen of Fire, Valkyrie Crusade
- Absolute Heat Inducement
- Ultimate Heat
The user can elevate the thermodynamic temperature of their surroundings to absolute hot, which has been theorized to be the Planck Temperature ((1.417 × 1033 K, or 142,000 billion billion billion kelvin/142 decillion kelvin). Physics based on Einstein’s universal model start to come apart at the seams when that temperature is reached. At temperatures that high, particle energies increase to a point where their gravitational forces are as substantial as any other kinds of fundamental forces. Gravity, electromagnetism, strong nuclear forces and weak nuclear forces combine into a single, unified force.
- Atomic Cancellation
- Atomic Dissociation
- Combustion Inducement
- One Hit Kill
- Atomic Manipulation
- Fire Manipulation
- Fundamental Forces Manipulation
- Heat Generation
- Molecular Manipulation
- Thermal Manipulation
- Area of effects may be indiscriminate.
- Cannot affect Non-Corporeal Form users.
- Could be cancelled out by Absolute Zero Inducement users.
- Queen of Fire (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Heat Wave's Heat Gun (The Flash)