- Meta Explosion
- Reality Explosion
- Ultimate Explosion
The user can create explosions that can destroy absolutely anything and everything, with absolutely nothing can defend against it.
The attack can cause explosions that destroy opponents of any form, whether they be immortal or the hardest substance in existence. It can also reach every plane of existence, whether it be space and time or alternate and pocket dimensions. The attack can affect the target no matter what as it is an omnipresential attack that can explode through all timeline and parallel dimensions. Intangibility cannot evade the attack as it explodes past the "intangible" defense and strikes the physical being beneath it. The user can cause explosions that burst through intangible objects as well.
This power also explodes through metaphysical concepts such as reality and illusion, allowing one to either dispel and destroy illusions of any level or explode through the barrier between the two and allow imagination to become reality or vice versa. Dreams and memories can also be caused to explode, allowing one to escape from being trapped in nightmares and the mental world. Conceptual locations and beings such as heaven or hell, living or spiritual, and gods or devils, are also be affected by this ability.
- Absolute Attack
- Concept Destruction: destroy and negate conceptual defenses such as time and dimension to successfully hit the target.
- Defense Break: bypass and penetrate all forms of defense, whether it is physical or conceptual.
- Intangibility Cancellation: ignoring the fact that the target cannot be affected by attacks, the strike cannot be phased through.
- Irreversible Destruction: true to the explosion being "absolute", the effects and damage inflicted are also absolute, causing regeneration and reconstruction to fail.
- Omnipresential Attack
- Soul Mutilation: attack incorporeal beings such as ghosts.
- Bond Destruction - cause explosions to destroy any kind of bond.
- Boundary Manipulation
- Reality Perception: cause explosions to destroy illusions and dreams of any level, dispelling them and returning to reality.
- Reality Restoration: cause explosions to destroy any reality distortions to return it to its original state.
- Subjective Reality: cause explosions to destroy the boundary between reality and illusions.
- Explosion Inducement
- Users of Omnilock are immune.
- Users may not be immune to their own explosions.
- Could unintentionally destroy things they did not want to destroy.
- Corvus (Dragon Quest IX)
- Gambit/New Son/New Sun (Marvel Comics)