- Absolute Oath/Pact
The user can make any kind of contract/pact with absolutely anything, even with themselves. They can decide every condition of the contract/pact, including what would happen if one of the party were to somehow break the contract/pact. The conditions imposed by the users are absolute, and will always inevitably happen, no matter what the condition is.
They can also decide if the contract/pact can even be broken in the first place. The contract/pact cannot be negated or undone by anyone/anything, only by the users themselves.
- Absolute Command: every condition imposed by the user will inevitably happen.
- Absolute Wish: user with this level of power can grant whatever you desire but the price will most likely be steep.
- Condition Manipulation
- Contract Bestowal
- Concept Manipulation: making contracts/pacts with concepts.
- Entity Lordship: once made one has power over those under it.
- Existence Manipulation: making a contract/pact with existence.
- Oath Keeping: if the user wants to.
- Reality Warping: making a contract/pact with reality.
- Even the users themselves are subject to the conditions they impose.
- Target has to be willing to accept the conditions in order for it to be a true contract.
- Mithra (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Mammon (Image Comics/Demonology)