- Dominion Code
- True Words
The user can impose irresistible commands upon any kind of existence, natural and supernatural, living and non-living. Though commands are usually spoken, the user's intentions are what truly matters. They can impose complex commands with a single word, through a specific gesture or a sheer act of will, unquestioningly bending anything and everything to their will.
- Absolute Will
- Concept Manipulation
- Meta Probability Manipulation
- Subordination Manipulation
- Supernatural Dominion
- Requires a clearly identified directive (order/subject).
- Users are likely to hold back (a puppet world is boring).
- May not be able to reverse/redact commands, even accidental ones.
- May not work on those with Control Immunity.
- The Voice/Word (DC Comics)
- Sayla (Fairy Tail)
- Cosgrove (Freakazoid!)
- Xenovia (Highschool DxD); via Ex-Durandal/Excalibur Ruler
- Maxwell (Scribblenauts); via Hypnotic Items
- Eiji Hoshimiya (Big Order)
- Sena Hoshimiya (Big Order)
- Mindsword (Book of Swords)
- Excalibur Ruler (Highschool DxD)
- Ex-Durandal (Highschool DxD)
- Dominion Code (Generator Rex)
- True Words (Planescape)
- Command Seals (Type-Moon)