- "These days, man knows the price of everything and the value of nothing."
- ― Oscar Wilde
The ability to buy/barter for absolutely anything. Money-based version of Contract Bestowal.
- Absolute Bartering
- Universal Capitalism
User can buy/barter for absolutely anything, for them absolutely everything has value and can be bought, including people, concepts, elements of reality, etc.. Buying may require communion with anthropomorphic personifications of certain concepts or bartering with something other than paper money. Users can give things their souls, their money, or their lives for any amount of services for a different concept.
- Communing with concepts or other incorporeal entities.
- Contract Bestowal: Create binding business deals with entities both physical and non-physical.
- Concept Manipulation: "Buy" concepts.
- Self-Power Bestowal: Buying superpowers.
- Subordination Manipulation: Control the free will of others by simply buying their lives.
- Users may have "insufficient funds" to buy a certain thing.
- If users are under a contract and unable to live up to their deal, they'll be at the mercy of whoever they made the contract with.
- There will always be a price.
- The President (The Gamer)
- Faeries (Changeling: the Lost)
- Shirojiro Bertoni (Horizon In The Middle of Nowhere)
- Mercane (Planescape)
- Glorious Super Batman (DC Comics)
- Forever Shopping District (Magical Play)