- Absolute/Ultimate Body/Fitness
- Absolute Physical Condition
- Physical Perfection
User has a supreme physical condition. Their strength, speed, and durability are vastly superior to that of all other beings in their universe, even those with the highest levels of Supernatural Body.
- Absolute Accuracy
- Absolute Adaptation
- Absolute Agility
- Absolute Athleticism
- Absolute Attack
- Absolute Balance
- Absolute Beauty
- Absolute Combat
- Absolute Defense
- Absolute Dexterity
- Absolute Immortality
- Absolute Invulnerability/Flawless Indestructibility
- Absolute Leap
- Absolute Life-Force
- Absolute Lung Capacity
- Absolute Perception
- Absolute Reflexes
- Absolute/Meta Regeneration
- Absolute Senses
- Absolute Speed
- Absolute Stamina
- Absolute Strength
- Peak Human Body - User is at the highest physical condition that a human can reach.
- Enhanced Body - User's physical condition is beyond the peak human limits of their universe, but not to high superhuman levels.
- Supernatural Body - User's physical condition is blatantly more powerful than other people of their universe, reaching into high superhuman territory.
- Absolute Body - The ultimate type, the user has no limits to their physical abilities.
- Asura (Asura's Wrath)
- Cosmic Armor Superman/Thought Robot (DC Comics)
- Superman (DC Comics); Pre-Crisis
- Supergirl (DC Comics); Pre-Crisis
- Superman Prime (DC One Million)
- Rune King Thor (Marvel Comics)
- Jean Grey/Phoenix (Marvel Comics)
- Athlete (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Starbrand (Marvel Comics)