The ability to understand and master abilities intuitively. Variation of Intuitive Aptitude.
- Power Intuition
- Superpower Intuition
The user can, by seeing an ability at work, intuitively understand how it works, how to control it, and how to master it. The user can teach others how to control their abilities once seeing their power. Alternatively the user can also be able to develop a countermeasure if they understand an ability long enough to figure out it's weaknesses.
- Ability Mastering
- If the user can copy a power, they can intuitively know how to control and master it.
- The user can also learn enough about a power to exploit any potential weaknesses.
- Requires seeing the ability in use first-hand.
- May take time to fully understand the mechanics of that ability.
- Might be restricted to certain types of abilities.
- May have limited range.