The power to imprint abilities/powers into oneself. Variation of Ability Learning.
- Ability Embedding
- Power Embedding/Imprinting
User can copy other abilities/powers and then imprint them into themselves, allowing them to make the powers a natural part of them. This makes it all but impossible for them to forget or lose the powers after they have learned them, as trying to erase/remove an imprinted power would be the same as trying to remove or erase and arm or a leg.
- Ability Intuition
- Ability Mastering
- Attack Recording
- Enhanced Ability Learning
- Enhanced Power Replication
- Experience Manipulation
- Instant Learning
- Intuitive Aptitude
- Nigh-Complete Arsenal
- limited Desired Ability Manifestation
- Power Anchoring
- Power Mimicry Immunity
- Power Restoration
- Programmable Powers
- May be effected by Power Borrowing and Omni-Negation.
- Users of singularity are immune.
- Weak against Meta Power Manipulation.
- Goku Black (Dragon Ball Super)
- Kazuma Satou (Konosuba); via his Class Card
- Jammerhead (TMNT: Fast Forward)
- Obidiah Archer (Valient Entertainment)
- Prometheus (DC Comics)