The power to imprint abilities/powers into oneself. Variation of Ability Learning.
- Ability Embedding
- Power Embedding/Imprinting
User can copy other abilities/powers and then imprint them into themselves, allowing them to make the powers a natural part of them. This makes it near impossible for them to forget or lose the powers after they have learned them, as trying to erase/remove an imprinted power would be the same as trying to remove or erase an arm or a leg.
- Ability Intuition
- Ability Mastering
- Attack Recording
- Enhanced Ability Learning
- Enhanced Power Replication
- Evolving Absorbing Replication
- Experience Manipulation
- Intuitive Aptitude/Instant Learning
- Nigh-Complete Arsenal
- Power Anchoring
- Power Mimicry Immunity
- Power Restoration
- Programmable Powers
- Ability Learning
- Complete Arsenal
- Desired Ability Manifestation
- Instilled Knowledge
- Natural Weaponry
- Power Replication
- Self-Power Immunity
- Superpower Manipulation
- Near impossible, if not, impossible to remove powers once imprinted.
- May be effected by Power Borrowing and Omni-Negation.
- Users of Singularity are immune.
- Weak against Meta Power Manipulation.
- Goku Black (Dragon Ball Super)
- Kazuma Satou (Konosuba); via his Class Card
- Jammerhead (TMNT: Fast Forward)
- Obadiah Archer (Valient Entertainment)
- Prometheus (DC Comics)