Rafiki (Lion King) has the power of Abacomancy
Gain an overview of the future through small particles.
Abacomancy is a method of divination using small particles (Sand, Dust, Ash, Etc.) An Abacomancer merely waves a hand over some dust/sand and it rearranges itself into a pattern that tells the future. More sand/dust means "seeing" further into the future. This power is very unspecific in what information it gives you; you may get anything from useless to bizarre. The better you are at Abacomancy, the more useful the information you get. For obvious reasons, this power works well in deserts.
- Can get information about the future.
- Can work on dusty things, sand, or even the remains of campfires.
- The patterns are unique to each person, like a fingerprint.
- Can't be used without small particles.
- Takes time and effort to decipher the patterns.
- Rafiki (Lion King)
- The Green Sage/Samos (Jak and Daxter series)
- Tia Dalma (Pirates of the Caribbean)
- Leo Ilias (Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas)