The power to enter the real world from their fictional universe. Sub-power of Fictional Transcendence. Advanced variation of 4th Wall Interaction. Variation of Dimensional Travel.
User is not only aware of the real world from their fictional world and interact with it, but can also leave the fiction they hail to enter the real world and interact with it.
- May require outside assistance.
See Also: Real World Episode.
- Nostalgia Critic (Channel Awesome)
- Deadpool (Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe)
- Monsters (Goosebumps 2016)
- Bill Cipher (Gravity Falls)
- Lord of Nightmares/L-Sama (Lost Universe/Slayers)
- Homer Simpson (The Simpsons)
- Freddy Krueger (Wes Craven's New Nightmare)
- AURYN (The Neverending Story)
- The Plot Hole (Channel Awesome)
- Goosebumps Manuscripts (Goosebumps 2016)
Through the plot hole, Nostalgia Critic (Channel Awesome) was able to break from his fictional universe and enter the real world, meeting the Author.
Should any of the original Goosebumps Manuscripts be opened, the Monsters from those books (Goosebumps 2016) will be freed into the real world and wreak havoc on the world.
The AURYN (The Neverending Story) is an ancient artifact from the fictional-realm of Fantasia able to grant the wishes of its wielder...
...allowing Bastion to bring Falkor into the real world.
After breaching into the realm world, Bill Cipher (Gravity Fall) was able to induce Weirdmaggeddon, destroying the laws of reality...
...allowing fictional characters like Rumble McSkirmish...
...Xyler and Craz to exist in Gravity Falls.
After the A Nightmare on Elm Street films ceased production, Freddy Krueger (A Nightmare on Elm Street) escaped into the real world to wreak havoc.