- Uninhibited Muscle Access/Usage
Users are able to completely use every muscle in their body, while under normal conditions most humans use only 20-30 percent. Even chimps can be 4-5 times stronger than the average human because they can use every muscle in their body. This is because their body structure allows them to do so.
- Adrenal Activation
- Adoptive Muscle Memory
- Peak Human Strength, Enhanced Strength, Supernatural Strength or Absolute Strength
- Muscle Manipulation
- Psionic Strength
- Strength Absorption
- Strength Combat
- Strength Manipulation
- Users can be overpowered by users of Supernatural Strength (Some users more easily than others, due to the varying levels of Supernatural Strength).
- Is not Supernatural Strength.
- With extended use, using the full power of ones muscles would eventually burn them out completely.
- When used carelessly, it can lead to someone breaking their own bones from the sheer pressure exerted by the muscles.
- May accelerate lactic acid build-up, tiring the user faster.
See Also: Uninhibited Muscle Power.
- 100% muscle usage is different from peak human strength in that it has little to no relation to actual muscle mass. While having more muscle mass does increase the overall strength, someone of average physical strength who uses 100% of their muscle capability could overpower someone with Peak Human Strength (who would be using the normal percentage).
- In some verses, using 100% of your muscle can increase your physical capacities a hundredfold, but at the same time it could cost you your life.